3-manual 18-rank Barton Theatre Pipe Organ
Warren Performing Arts Center
Indiana Revisited features the 3/18 Barton theatre pipe organ at the Warren Performing Arts Center in Indianapolis and is Jelani Eddington’s first solo album on a Barton. The instrument, installed originally in 1927 in the 3,000-seat Indiana Theatre in downtown Indianapolis, fills the Warren Performing Arts Center with a warm, booming “in-theatre” sound.
The selections on the recording showcase many musical styles, ranging from light orchestral favorites through music of the 1970s and 1980s.
Selections feautred on this album are:
- Comedy Tonight
- Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea
- Yesterday (Lennon/McCartney)
- Medley From Les Misérables
- I Dreamed A Dream
- Lovely Ladies/Castle On The Cloud
- Master Of The House
- On My Own
- Do You Hear The People Sing?
- Bring Him Home
- Radetsky March (J. Strauss)
- Back Bay Shuffle
- Medley From Annie
- It’s A Hard-Knock Life
- You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile
- Easy Street
- I Don’t Need Anything But You
- What I Did For Love
- Overture From Zampa